Our Family

Our Family
Easter 2010

Friday, March 14, 2008

First Effort

This is my first effort at blogging. A few of my girlfriends from college have started blogging and sharing stories of their families. I thought I would give it a shot too, although I'm not sure how often I'll keep up with it. There never seems to be enough time.

Here is what's going on in the Renier Family these days...

Allison is in her second session of swim lessons at the YMCA and loves it. She is a little water bug! The weather was finally nice enough today for Allison to ride her bike and scooter and play with her friend Kaley. Let's hope this warmer weather sticks around!


Peyton is a very vocal little girl. She "talks" a lot, unfortunately we have no idea what she's trying to tell us. Boy is she ever active too! She's finally gotten the hang of crawling, rather than doing the army crawl thing she's being doing for a few months. She pulls herself up to stand along the furniture and is getting brave enough to let go sometimes.

Darren and I have been dedicated to a healthier diet and exercising at the YMCA three times per week. Darren still enjoys watching every conceivable sporting event possible! He's turned Ally into a bit of a sports enthusiast too. She's asked for a softball glove and bat for her birthday (perhaps at Daddy's suggestion). My job kept me quite busy through the winter with basketball season and plenty of games to attend. Every day is different for me...high schoolers never cease to amaze with their antics! I have learned A LOT in the past 5 months!!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

I don't know how you find time to exercise with your busy schedules! But that is very admirable, I must say. Plus you're setting great examples for both girls--I love it!