Our Family

Our Family
Easter 2010

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Picture Perfect

Darren and I took the girls to Portrait Innovations to have birthday pictures taken. We were only about 2 weeks past Peyton's 1st birthday, but about 2 months past Allison's 4th birthday. Better late than never! They took tons of pictures, roughly 50, which made it really difficult to choose. Here are some of our favorites, notice once again that Peyton has her mouth wide open in many of them. :)



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Seriously, your girls are sooo pretty! They look so happy too, you must have so much fun with them!

IUgirl78 said...

Oh...my...goodness!!! I agree with Michelle's comment--your girls ARE pretty!!! I would've gone broke after that photo shoot. :)

APMom said...

Yeah, I spent WAY more money than I ever have on their pictures, but I just couldn't decide which ones to I like the best. Darren asked me afterward, "Do you always spend that much on their pictures?" The answer is no, but I guess he hasn't been paying that much attention to my picture purchases for the past four years! :)

Jen said...

They looked like they were actually enjoying the photo shoot. They're beautiful girls Kel!!!