Our Family

Our Family
Easter 2010

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I've been tagged

Kristy, a fellow Hoosier girl, tagged me on her blog to complete this meme.

Three things...

...THAT SCARE ME: snakes, big spiders, horror films

...I LOVE: my family, reading, traveling

...I HATE: being wrong, liars, bad hair days (I agree on this one, Kristy!)

...I'M DOING RIGHT NOW: thinking about everything else I should be doing, getting annoyed with the TV remote b/c it's not working at the moment, completing this meme (which I've never done before on my blog)

...I CAN DO: speak German, scrapbook (when I can find the time), build relationships with difficult teenagers

...I CAN'T DO: sleep in whenever I want (unless you count 7am sleeping in!), play sports well, sing well (but that doesn't stop me!)

...THAT ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS: potatoes, dark chocolate, beef chop suey w/beef fried rice

...SHOWS I WATCHED WHEN I WAS A KID: Growing Pains, Full House, Saved By the Bell

People I'm tagging to do this on their blog (mostly the same as Kristy since I don't know too many people with blogs): Tara, Michelle, and Jen.

4 comments:

IUgirl78 said...

I envy you for being able to speak German and scrapbook. I could never do either one! You did a great job on your first meme! :)

APMom said...

Why, thank you! I bet you could scrapbook...it's kind of like blogging only on paper.

IUgirl78 said...

So are you saying I could never speak German? Ha! I'm totally kidding! Seriously, though, scrapbooking is such an art form. I've tried to do a few pages, but they are pretty pathetic looking. Plus it's super expensive and I'm cheap, which is why I love the free blogging! :) But I would love to see some of your work sometime. Maybe you could bring an album (or two!) to the birthday weekend?

Jen said...

alright, i'm on it. next posting! I'm going to put a project on there for you guys too relative to a book I just read.