Our Family

Our Family
Easter 2010

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Peytie's Interview as a 4 Year Old

Me:  What is your name?
Peyton:  Um, Peyton.  Mommy, you know my name!

Me:  How old are you?
Peyton:  4

Me:  What do you like to do?
Peyton:  Play and watch TV

Me:  What do you like to play?
Peyton:  Um, Polly's, baby dolls, and cooking and um, doing puzzles and playing games.  That's as much stuff I can think about.

Me:  What's your favorite color?
Peyton:  purple and pink

Me:  What's your favorite food?
Peyton:  pasta & pizza

Me:  Who do you like spend time with?
Peyton:  You.  No, um, I meant you Mama.

Me:  What do you like to do when you spend time with your mama?
Peyton:  Play games, play the Wii, play Polly's, and snuggle.

Me:  What's your favorite movie?
Peyton:  Dora and um, Princesses

Me:  What do you want to be when you grow up?
Peyton:  Uh, a police girl

Me:  Why do you want to be a police girl?
Peyton:  I mean not that, Mama.  I want to be a doctor.
Me:  Why do you want to be a doctor?
Peyton:  Cause that helps their blood and stuff like that.  You get to check their heart and give them shots.

Me:  Why do you like your lamb so much?
Peyton:  cause
Me:  Cause why?
Peyton:  I just like to snuggle him and slobber him and that kind of stuff.

Ally:  Peytie, do you like spending time with Ally?
Peyton:  Uh huh, I like spending time with my big sissy.

Me:  Ok, Peyton, is there anything else you want to tell us?
Peyton:  Um, no.  That's all I want to tell you.

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

So sweet! She seems like such a cutie!! Happy Birthday, Peyton!