Our Family

Our Family
Easter 2010

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Off the radar

Wow, so clearly I've been terrible about blogging. I've also been terrible about keeping up with scrap booking. I just completed two pages of when my girlfriends and I took a getaway in September 2008!!!! Anyhow, thankfully I blogged about that experience immediately and had my blog to go back and look at as I put together the pages.

I'm thinking that maybe I need to blog more and then make books from my blogs like Kristy does. I could still scrapbook special occasions such as vacations and birthdays. Guess I need to get that figured out and stop printing pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny that you mentioned that because just a couple hours ago I ordered 4 years of blog posts. Each bound in their own book. I started using blurb.com and just found it far too consuming to re-up load pictures, format the layout, etc. I did it for a couple books and it turned out fantastic but the thought of doing a whole year of posts was daunting. Today I stumbled upon blog2print and BAM! within an hour I had 4 books! They may not be as beautiful as a book custom formatted in blurb but it's fast! I'll let you know how I like them when they arrive!

P.S. Great to see you back on here!

Jen said...

Kel, welcome back! I've been slacking too. Need to get back to it, but am overwhelmed with pictures! Tara, thanks for the tip. I'm going to check out blog2print for sure.