Our cute little bunnies! Ally had a set of bunny ears from last Easter and got another set this year, so she wanted to take a picture with her baby sis and the ears. Peyton lasted only long enough to take this picture and the ears were off. Allison likes to have her sister have the same things as she does (I know this won't last forever, so I'm enjoying it now!). Notice their outfits, she likes when they dress the same. This drives Darren crazy, but I love it. :)
3 comments:
Hi, Kelly! I'm so glad you have a blog! Your girls are just beautiful and it will be fun to keep in touch with you more often. :)
Hi Kelly,
I gotta hand it to you - you are superwoman! Where do you find the time to do all that you do!
The website is great and I love all the updates and pictures. Keep them coming. Good to hear that everyone is doing well. Hope to catch up soon.
Love ya!
Michelle K
I love the bunny ear picture. Your girls are so beautiful. I tried to comment when you first sent your email letting us know about the blog, but I couldn't get it to work. Thanks for doing the blog. It's great to see new pics. Looking forward to hearing how Allison's big birthday goes!
Post a Comment