Wow, can she really be two years old already? On May 18 Peyton Mary will turn 2. She is so feisty with all kinds of personality! As a newborn, Peyton was a quiet and content baby. However, she has found her voice and talks to us all the time now. She loves to say hi to people and continues to say hi until you respond to her. Peyton is a very determined little girl. If she wants something, she's going to persist until she gets her way. She loves cheese, yogurt (yogee), and salami (lami). We've been working on colors lately...I think blue must be her favorite because if you ask her what color something is the answer is almost always "blue". I know she can identify other colors though because if I ask her to show me the yellow one or the green one, she usually gets those right. Peyton also likes to sing the ABC's and Taylor Swift's Love Story with Ally (we really listen to that song WAY too much!). Needless to say, there is never a dull moment when Peyton is around! We love you , Peyt! Happy 2nd Birthday!
Eating Strawberry Shortcake, which we put a candle in at Peyton's request. She also helped us sing to her tonight after dinner.
2 comments:
2 years??? wow!! time really does fly. It is amazing how much she looks like Ally all of a sudden! Happy Birthday, Peyton! We are looking forward to seeing you this fall!
Happy birthday, Peyton!!! I still remember when I got the e-mail about her being born. I have always loved the name Peyton and even though no one would believe this--it was way before Peyton Manning. There was a TV show on in the 90s that was set in the South with three girls named Payton, Savannah, and something else. Anyway, the name has always stuck with me. She is such a doll--you are really blessed with your two, sweet girls. :) Happy Birthday, Peyton!
Post a Comment