Our Family

Our Family
Easter 2010

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snow What Fun

Who doesn't love a snow day???



Ally and I both had school canceled on Wednesday and we took full advantage of the day.  Beginning with staying in our jammies until after lunch.  The girls and I watched a few videos in the morning including Disney Princess Sing-A-Long and Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe.  After lunch we bundled up and headed outside to play in the snow.




We got about 6 inches of fresh snow and a new sled that was just calling our names.  We had hoped to build a snowman, but the snow didn't pack very well, so we ditched that idea.  Instead I pulled the kids around the yard in the sled, they made snow angels and we threw snow (not snowballs) at each other.  Our neighbor Kalie came out to join in the fun with us. I think the girls would have stayed out all day if I let them, but an hour was more than enough for mom.  It was a good fun time!
Ally's Snow Angel
Peyton's Snow Angel

2 comments:

Jen said...

It's so good to see new pics of the Renier kids!! What a fun day in the snow!

Unknown said...

Agreed! Kel, welcome back to the world of the blog. I'm looking forward to your next post - The Renier's Memorial Day Weekend? :)