Our Family

Our Family
Easter 2010

Saturday, March 14, 2009

One year Anniversary

As I was going through the archives of my blog this evening, I came to the realization that I started this blog exactly one year ago today. While I may not update as often I had hoped I would, I do enjoy posting and reading the posts of my friends. I had no idea if I would like blogging, but it's fun and sort of scratches my scrapbooking itch (if you think I'm behind in blogging, you have no idea how far behind my scrapbooks are!!!). So, thanks to Kristy and Michelle for getting me on the bandwagon and to Jen and Tara for joining too. I feel like I still know what's going on in your lives even though we only see each other about once a year.

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

Happy Blogiversary, Kelly! :)

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that you girls are all blogging now. I feel like you can find out so much more through reading someone's blog than you would just writing e-mails back and forth. (Not that I don't love those as well!) I really feel like I know your girls, even though I don't think I've ever met Peyton. (We have to fix that soon, you know!)

Thanks for blogging! You do a great job!