Sunday was a really nice day so we made smoothies and sat outside to drink them.
Ally LOVES smoothies! Especially with "whooped cream" on top!
Peyton LOVES to drink through a straw.
Ally LOVES smoothies! Especially with "whooped cream" on top!
Peyton LOVES to drink through a straw.
Peyton kept looking for planes in the sky. She would say "plane, plane". Another favorite phrase of hers is "Do it!" which means "I'll do it myself!". If you look closely, you can see her mismatched outfit which is a result of "Do it!". Her shirt matches Ally's--black and white stars and stripes, pink pajama pants, striped socks (the right one is upside down with the rubber grips on the top of her foot), and brown shoes. What a character!
I took a few videos of the kids outside too, but can't seem to get them to transfer properly to my computer from my camera. I'll have to keep trying!
3 comments:
Whooped cream?! Love it!! :) Your girls look even bigger in this post. We will have to meet up this summer at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo for a little playdate. :)
I love that she dresses herself and way to be patient Mommy and let her do it. Carter and I have had so many battles over him wearing random whacky outfits to school. He's finally getting a sense of what matches. The girls are adorable! These are great pics. Looked like a nice day too.
Kristy--The Zoo this summer would be great! Ally loves the Zoo!
Jen--Most days my girls are in "normal" outfits, so I have learned to live with the "not-so-normal" ones occasionally. I do have a "no pajamas for daycare" rule. This at least ensures they are putting on clean clothes, sometimes mismatched, but...you've got to pick your battles. :)
Post a Comment