And she sang..."I'm five years old today...and tomorrow I'll still be five...ready, set, go.."
Happy 5th Birthday, Allison! What a blessing it is to have you in our lives. You are so sweet, smart, and caring. We love you more every day!
3 months old and nothing but smiles
Still smiling at 6 months
I thought you were going to eat the flower when this picture was taken!
So big...learning to stand on your own at 9 months. This picture made Grandpa Renier so sad because you were getting too big too fast for his liking.
Our first "real" family photo. Look at all those curls you had when you were 1.
18 months oldHappy 5th Birthday, Ally!


A little lady at 3 years old
Finally 5! Ally is all smiles...she got a Taylor Swift CD.
Making her birthday wish
4 comments:
She is so beautiful and the pictures from the past are adorable..I can actually remember seeing some of those in the past. 5 years has gone fast!!
Is it ok that I'm 30 and love Taylor Swift too? I'm pretty sure I want the cd for my birthday. :-) Allison, you have great taste!
Jen, I also love Taylor Swift. I bought her the CD b/c I also wanted it! :) She's coming to Fort Wayne, but concert tickets are $80!!! I couldn't justify that one.
I love all of the flashback pictures--especially since I haven't seen too many pictures of her over the years. (That was before blogging and Facebook, of course!) She is such a beautiful girl and seems to just love life to the fullest. You guys are very blessed!
Happy birthday, Allison!
She really is very beautiful, Kelly! Happy Birthday Ally - can't wait to see you in the fall!
Post a Comment