Our Family

Our Family
Easter 2010

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Interview with my 7 year old Ally

Me:  What's your name?
Allison:  Allison

Me:  Do you like it better when people call you Allison or Ally?  Why?
Allison:  Ally because I don't like getting called my real name.  I like my nickname better.

Me:  How old are you?
Allison:  7 and you already know that

Me:  What do you like to do?
Allison:  Play the Wii and read and watch movies.

Me:  Do you like school?
Allison:  YEAH!  Because we get to learn new things every day.

Me:  What's your favorite color?
Allison:  yellow and blue and gold

Me:  What's your favorite food?
Allison:  pizza and pasta and tacos and salad and hamburgers and cheeseburgers with pickles and chicken nuggets and fries and what else?  I like nachos and cheese.

Me:  Who's your best friend?
Allison:  Daddy!  And he's in Phoenix which I don't like.  I wish I could have came with him.

Me:  What do you want to be when you grow up?
Allison:  A teacher just like Miss Daehnke.

Me:  What about being a teacher like your mom?
Allison:  Uh, sure.

Me:  What makes Miss Daehnke a good teacher?
Allison:  She's really nice.

Me:  What's your favorite movie?
Allison:  Narnia
Me:  Which one?
Allison:  All of them.

Me:  Is there anything else you want in your interview?
Allison:  Um, no, not that I can think of.

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

This is so cute! My favorite, "7, and you already know that." Too funny! Happy Birthday, Ally!